LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of a product on our website implies acceptance of the terms of these general conditions, as well as the data protection, shipping and return policy, and the legal notice that can be read on our website. If you do not agree with them, you must not provide any personal information or use this service.
ARELIA INNOVE, S.L. reserves the rights to this website, a reservation that includes texts, images and design. It was created for informational and advertising purposes, and may be subject to changes in its presentation, configuration and content, at any time and without prior notice. In general, its use or any transformation or alteration of it are prohibited without the express authorization of the owner of the site. ARELIA INNOVA, S.L. reserves the right to initiate the appropriate legal actions to repair the damages caused by any act that violates its intellectual or industrial property rights. The use or appearance of the contents of this site are not authorized outside of www.arelia.es/metershop. We are not responsible for the information contained in the respective websites of links to third parties.
• All purchases made on www.arelia.es/metershop are subject to the general conditions of purchase set forth in this document.
• The prices of the products are in euros and are understood not to include VAT. For countries inside the EU, VAT will be charged. Prices are valid except in the case of typographical errors or end of stock.
• Sales made on www.arelia.es/metershop will comply with Spanish laws with the subsequent payment of corresponding taxes.
• Registration at www.arelia.es/metershop is free. The client will have access to their personal data by means of a password and may modify the data at any time. The purpose of the registration is the shipment of products, their invoicing and to offer customers the best deals. There is no obligation associated with the fact of being registered and you can unsubscribe at any time.
• ARELIA INNOVA, S.L. is not responsible for changes in the specifications and characteristics of products or the fact that a product has been discontinued without prior notice by the manufacturer.
• The photographs of products are informational but cannot be taken as the sole basis for deciding on their acquisition. The customer must follow the technical specifications and description of the product in question.
• ARELIA INNOVA, S.L. declines all responsibility for errors on the part of our suppliers in the technical specifications and product descriptions.
• Under no circumstance can a minor use our website or make any type of purchase.
• The only case in which a minor could possibly place an order is with the express authorization of their parents and/or legal guardians where these adults assume full responsibility for everything that could happen, either to themselves or to third parties.
• ARELIA INNOVA, S.L. reserves the right, at all times and unilaterally, to modify the price of the products and services offered on its website. To guarantee the customer the certainty and security of the price of their products, the final price will be the one in the advertising at the time the order is placed.
• At the time the order is placed, once the option of the order acceptance menu has been used, it is understood that the client has given consent to the validity and effectiveness of the sale contract that binds both parties.
• Both parties, with express waiver of the jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly accept the Courts and Tribunals of c/ Capitán Haya de Madrid, to settle any disputes that may arise from the transactions and contractual relationship submitted under these general conditions.
All products marketed by Arelia are guaranteed by the corresponding manufacturer. In the case of having to use the guarantee, the client must contact Arelia in order to process said guarantee.
In the case of the Acqua Tempus shower economizer, as it is manufactured and designed by Arelia, the guarantee is given directly by us.